SJK(T) VIVEKANANDA, KUALA LUMPUR
NO.4, JALAN VIVEKANANDA
50470 KUALA LUMPUR
1) The following rates are applicable :-
Rental for 4 hours
* Special rate of RM2,600 for functions to be held from :-
-17 July to 16 Aug, &
-17 Sept to 16 Oct.
· Rental is inclusive of 430 chairs.
|Additional hours||200/hour||200/hour||Beyond 6 hours, rates are to be negotiated|
|Table (with cloth)||6||8||Maximum 40 tables of 8 pax each.|
|Rental of PA System
|Own PA System||200||200|
2) Payment Terms2
a) Deposit of RM1,500 is to be paid to book the hall and Rental Agreement should be signed. Deposit is refundable once all dues are settled. The Management reserves the right to deduct from deposit the cost of damages as determined by the Management for damages to properties. If the cost exceeds RM1,500, the person signing the Rental Agreement is responsible to pay the additional amount.
b) All rental payments to be settled in full one (1) month before the function.
c) Cheques are to be made payable to “The Vivekananda Ashrama Kuala Lumpur“.
d) Post-dated cheques are not acceptable.
e) For cancellation of bookings made 2 months before function date, the deposit will be refunded after deducting RM400 as “Administration Fees”. Deposit will be forfeited for cancellation within a month of function and cancellation between 2 months and 1 month will be subject to penalty of 50% of the deposit.
f) Deposit refund, net of cost of damages, if any, will be refunded the month immediately following the month of function.
3) Food and Beverage
Liquor (including beer, champagne and wine) is not allowed to be brought in or consumed in the hall and within school compound. Smoking is not allowed within the school compound. A breach of this will result in forfeiture of deposit.
4) Other Matters
– Party poppers and confetti are not allowed inside the hall .
– For decorations (morning function), the hall will be opened at 6.00 am. For evening functions, the hall will be opened at 3.00 pm.
– Please ensure that the decorations must not cause damage to the fixtures in the hall and must be removed and cleaned after the function.
– No nails, hooks, staples, screws are to be used in the hall, especially on the stage, curtains, walls and ceiling.
– Please ensure that your caterer removes all rubbish.
If the above terms and conditions are not met, the Management reserves the right to forfeit your deposit. For other conditions, please read the “Rental Agreement” which takes precedent.